Monday, February 25, 2008

update!! :)

Let me tell you..

MONTE- He's been going to school and working. He's such a hard worker. He never complains about having to work and go to school plus take care of me and Cole. I really admire him! I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have found him and I'm even luckier to be able to spend the rest of ETERNITY with him. families really are forever.. lucky! :)

ME- I've just been busy being a mom. keeping the house clean, entertaining cole and all the stuff that comes with being a wife and mom. Right now i babysit monday - friday from 8 am to noon. its a PERFECT job. she drops her off in the morning and picks her up at noon. She's an adorable 4 month old girl names Sarah. Sometimes its a handful to take care of two babies.. definatley keeps me busy in the morning. no being lazy!

COLE- well about 2 weeks ago Cole weighed 20 lbs 10 oz. hes in the 95th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height! He's such a big boy. I'm thinking that might be the reason that he isnt crawling yet.. cuz he has a lot more to haul around. But hes really close, he can move everyway but forwards!!

Lately we've been hanging out with our friends that recently moved back from utah. I've had a lot of fun becoming better friends with them. it seems like at least once a week we're having dinner with them.
We're also ward missionaries, we love our calling and we're excited to full fill it. so if anyone has a name we can give to the missionaries!! :) tell me! :)

we hope everyone else is having a good week!!

No comments: