Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update!!

So i decided that Monte and I needed a blog.. so here i am. i made a blog! :)
I'll up date everyone on our lives..
Monte is currently at BSU and majoring in Accounting. Minoring in Economics and is gonna get his Internal Audit Option.. He works during the Summer at Gem Tek Pest Control. He has his own truck this year!! very exciting. ( not for me though.. 14 hour days.. uhhh)
and as for me.. I'm just a stay at home mom. I'm so lucky to be able to stay at home and raise Cole.. I do babysit for a lady in my mom's ward from 8 to 12 Monday - Friday. which i love.. its nice to be able to have some responsibility and bring in a little more dough! lol.
Cole is now 5 months old. Every time we set him down he rolls over.. hes a pro!! and hes really good at sitting up except for the occasional face plant into the floor. which he doesn't seem to like very much.. but who would. :)

No comments: