Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories!!

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on our blog of a memory that you and (Monte and I) have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known us for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about us, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

My turn! I remember talking with you in nursery the Sunday before you had Cole and we were both so ready to be done! Hasn't this summer been so much better! haha

Heather said...

I remember the first time I met you (Brittany). It was at Monte's graduation and he was trying to find you in the crowd so that he could introduce you to all of us. It was easy to see then, as it is now, how much he loves you.